Wireless Controller for Xbox 360
2.4GHz wireless technology with 30-foot range
Use up to four controllers simultaneously on one console
Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE play
Adjustable vibration feedback for longer battery life
New left and right shoulder buttons are designed for ease of use
Great new look with a matte black finish and gloss accents
Use the Xbox 360 Guide button to keep track of your friends, access your games and media, or power on and off your Xbox 360 console
Size: Approx. 155 x 110 x 65mm(L x W x H)
Net Weight: Approx. 260g
Compatible: For Xbox 360 or PC Laptop
Bluetooth version: 2.4GHz
Precisely what you need for PC and Xbox gaming
Requires 2 AA Batteries (not included)
Connecting the Xbox:
1. Turn the game console and the controller on. Long press the navigation button to open the controller. The navigation key is the key in the center of the controller.
2. Press the connection button on the game console. On the original Xbox 360, this button is next to the memory card slot; on the 360S version, it is next to the USB interface; on the 360E version, it is next to the panel.
3. Press the connection button on the wireless controller. This button is at the top of the handle, near the connector. After pressing the connection button on the game console, you have 20 second time to press the connection button on the controller.
4. Wait until the lights on the controller and the game console flash simultaneously, indicating that the controller has been successfully connected to the Xbox360 game console, and the game console can be controlled with the wireless controller.
- Wireless - Integrated 2.4 GHz high-performance wireless technology lets you control the action from up to 30 feet away.
- Improved Design - Precise thumbsticks, two pressure-point triggers, and an 8-way directional pad help you stay in control. New left and right shoulder buttons are designed for ease of use.
- Ergonomic - Play in total comfort. Great new look with a matte black finish and gloss accents. Award winning compact ergonomics provide a more comfortable gaming experience.
- Best Game - Use up to four controllers simultaneously on one console,requires 2 AA batteries or dedicated battery. Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE play. Use the Xbox 360 Guide button to keep track of your friends, access your games and media, or power on and off your Xbox 360 console.
- For PC and Xbox 360] Xbox 360 Controller for Windows works with most Windows 7 and 8 and 10PCs and Xbox 360, delivering a consistent and universal gaming experience.