Controller for NES Classic Wireless
This NES Controller is perfectly compatible with the New 2016 Version Nintendo classic Mini Edition controllers. With the stable 2.4GHZ Wireless technology provides the freedom you need to sit back and enjoy playing at a comfortable distance. Best Choice for Game Fans!
This controller is battery-operated with DC 3V operating voltage (2x AAA battery is not included).
It has the ability to maintain two controllers playing simultaneously.
The working status of the unit is signified by the LED (light-emitting diode) light.
How to Use:
1. Switch on the console and then connect the receiver to a power source. The light-emitting diode (LED) on the receiver begins to flash (to indicate its search for a signal).
2. Place two AAA batteries (not included in the package) in the controller until you notice the flashing LED (searching for signal). The receiver pairs automatically with the controller. When the LED light stays on, you are free to start playing.
3. The controller goes to "sleep" if it's disconnected from the console for about 30 seconds. It can also assume that state even when it is connected to the console, but is left in an idle state i.e. when there is no action for about 5 minutes. This event occurs in order to prolong the life of the battery. To activate or "wake" it up, all you need to do is to press the "START" push button.
4. To return to the main menu without having to press the "RESET" button that is on the host, just press the "START" and "SELECT" button at the same time.
5. When the voltage of the battery becomes low i.e. less than 2.1V, the controller disconnects itself. This means the battery life is almost spent and must be replaced.
- Ergonomically Designed -- For better grip and control, precise button mashing action with complete wireless freedom in 5-7 feet.
- More Effective Range -- Play from up to 20 feet away and allows for easy access to game selection menu directly from your controller to avoid lag or disconnection.
- More Powerful Function -- Break out the traditional "A+B" button, add "A+" and "B+" button to let you experience more wonderful and excitement.
- More Convenient -- Press "SELECT" and "START" simultaneously can return the main menu directly. Don't need press the "RESET" button on the host.
- Compatible with Wii or Wii U -- The controller can be plugged into a Wii or Wii U Remote controller, so you can also use it with Virtual Console NES games on your Wii or Wii U console. But it can only play some classic games, like Super Mary, it can't support somatic games.